Monday, June 01, 2009

LOVE MESSAGE TO MY WIFE AKA MY BEST FRIEND


I love you because, not only for what you are, but for what i am when am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me, I love for the part of me that you bring out, I love you for reaching out and touching my heart, and passing over all the foolish weak things that you cant help simply seeing there ,and for drawing out into the light all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you because you are the reasons for all my tomorrows. Your love makes my life complete.
I cannot promise that I will not hurt your feelings sometimes. And I can not promise that will always be strong, . But I do promise that I will always be supportive of you. I will share all my thought, sad feelings with you. I do promise that I will understand everything that you do and be completely honest with you.
I do promise that I will laugh and cry with you. I do promise that I will help you achieve all your goals. But most of all I do promise that I will love you with all my heart until my dying day.

With you we can make all with God Blesses!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mambo vipi kaka?Thanx for the message, huo ni ujumbe mzuri kwa wife lakini kwanini hayo maneno usimwambie mkeo mkiwa chumbani kwenu na sio kutuwekea wadau kwenye blog, huu ni wangu mtazamo kaka usijenge chuki!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! SOO BOLD AND ROMANTIC. I WISH ALL MEN WOULD DO THIS TO THEIR WIVES!